Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting Borrowing Privileges
- Visit the library in person (after checking in with campus safety on the first floor of the parking structure)
- Show Photo ID to a librarian
- The librarian will change your expired student account to an alumni account
- Restricted to checking out no more than 10 books
- Check out length is 2 weeks, with 2 renewals if the book hasn't been recalled
- Overdue fines are 25 cents per day
To renew your materials
- Call the library at 714-449-7440
- Email email@example.com
Want to search our catalog for print books?
You can use the search box below or the search box on our library webpage. On the left hand side you'll be able to filter your results to only show books. Please note that you will not be able to access e-books unless you use one of the library computers. See our "Requesting Articles & ILL Services" page to access online articles.